The Chateau Louise de la Vallière is located in Reugny (37380), north-east of Tours in the Centre-Val de Loire region.
The reception is open 7 days a week and 24 hours a day at the Château Louise de la Vallière.
At Château Louise de la Vallière, check-in is from 12:00 am and check-out is between 7:00 am and 12:00 pm.
At Château Louise de la Vallière, 20 accommodations are available:
- Signature Château (Louise de la Vallière, Madame de Maintenon, Madame de Montespan): Room between 38 and 50 m² on the second floor for two people.
- Signature Dépendance (Madame de Pompadour, Marie-Antoinette): Room of about 60 m² on the ground or first floor for up to 3 people.
- Cocoon Suite (Marie Mancini, Countess of Balbi, Duchess of Fontanges, Josephine Bonaparte): Suite of about 40 m² on the 1st floor for 3 people maximum.
- Large Suite (Madame de Mailly, Chevalier de Lorraine, Eugénie de Montijo): Suite between 38 and 51 m² on the ground or first floor for two to three people maximum.
- Petit Boudoir (Henriette d'Angleterre, Duc de Luynes, Madame de la Tournelle, Marie Walewska): Room between 28 and 30 m² on the ground floor or first floor for two people maximum.
- Grand Boudoir (Madame de Poulignac, Madame du Barry, Gabrielle d'Estrées, Diane de Poitiers): Room between 35 and 41 m² on the ground floor, 1st or 2nd floor for two people maximum.
Yes, at Château Louise de la Vallière, you can have breakfast at the Amphitryon restaurant, on the terrace or in your room.
At Château Louise de la Vallière, breakfast is served daily from 7:30 am to 11 am, with the last order at 10:30 am.
Yes, the Château Louise de la Vallière offers room service. A butler service is available in some rooms.
The Château Louise de la Vallière has its own gastronomic restaurant "L'Amphitryon" with a beautiful terrace and a panoramic view of the Brenne Valley. You can enjoy the cuisine of Chef Maxime Lesobre.
Yes, the Château Louise de la Vallière has the Bar "Le Saint-Evremond" housed in one of the oldest rooms of the Château, the library. You can share a refreshment, a glass of wine or champagne, or a meal.
At Château Louise de la Vallière, the Bar "Le Saint-Evremond" is open every day from 11am to midnight. Dress code required.
Yes, the Château Louise de la Vallière has its own wellness area. Come and relax at the SPA "La Rosée".
The Spa "La Rosée" at Château Louise de la Vallière offers a jacuzzi, a sensory shower, a halotherapy area, an outdoor swimming pool open all year round and treatment rooms.
At Château Louise de la Vallière, the SPA "La Rosée" is open every day from 9am to 8pm.
The tourist activities near the Château Louise de la Vallière are
- All the castles of the Centre Val de Loire (Amboise Castle, Clos Lucé Castle, Tours Castle...)
- Parks such as Parc Leonardo da Vinci, Parc du Val de Loire, Parc Grand' Maison, Parc du Château...
- Museums: Museum of the Compagnonnage, Museum of Natural History of Tours...
and all the activities related to the Centre Val de Loire region.
The nearest train stations to Château Louise de la Vallière are
- Monnaie train station, 8 km away
- Noizay train station at 8 km
The Château Louise de la Vallière has a private and free outdoor parking.
You can contact Château Louise de la Vallière by phone at +33 2 42 06 02 00 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pets (dogs & cats) are accepted at the Château Louise de la Vallière for an additional fee of 100€ per day.
For "on demand" dates,
please contact the hotel directly:
Tel: +33 2 42 06 02 00
Fax: +33 1 40 29 07 00